Thread: My last chance for H1B I am worried

My last chance for H1B I am worried

I need some help in understanding how appeal works. My H1B got denied last December for specialty occupation and level 1 wage. So we got a client letter from my manager saying my job requires masters degree and they stated my job includes complicated tasks and filed appeal/MTR. My questions are what are the possibilities of getting my H1B approved? Generally how long uscis takes to process appeals/MTR?
    This year is going to be my last chance for H1B i am worried if i had to stay at same job or change? Please suggest.

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at 13th Jan - Please review comments from other users

change the job, people are exploiting international talent by hiring them on cheap if you have experience move elsewhere, where they pay you for your skill. I hope there was a law which forced companies to pay market average but there isnt.and these companies are hiring 2 people on one persons payroll

if you have a specialty job you must be paid 75k+ payroll with all benefits apparently your company doesn't seem to bother even if you didn't get h1. No point in staying in such a place which exploits people without paying them

Motion to reopen can take 6 months to 18 months.

Based on your application as prog analyst and level 1 the chances are slim.

They can apply for another h1b this year as software developer with level 2 wages.

Again its based on ur education and other experience.