Thread: I've a very big problem with USCIS

I've a very big problem with USCIS

I've a very big problem with USCIS. I did my first masters from Texas A&M Kingsville. At that time, my OPT was rejected due to late submission of my application. Now I did another masterís and applied for my OPT. Itís been 140 days, but there was no response from USCIS. I donít know how to proceed. Please help me.

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2004490519568307 12th Jan - Please review comments from other users

Try calling them and raise a ticket if it is causing 90+ days

I did the late submission mean how many days prior we have submitt

What the late submission mean

How did you apply , I went through lawyer,Mine was also same situation and I called USCIS after 90days, I got my opt within one month.

Check your OPT receipt if there were few steps involved further to proceed. Like Biometric or something else.

Take a infopass appointment in a field office and remit this information to the officer .

Call uscis to find out more info on yours and raise a service request so they will let you know an dog everything is fine they can expedite the case

Please try to contact a good attorney so that they can raise a request to USCIS to respond and also they can help you to check which filing date cases are currently responded by USCIS, so they can give you an idea when you can expect the result. Also you can contact us, if you are looking for a project or preparing to look for and need a good immigration support. My email is deeps@flexcg.com