Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sent EIN number instead of E-verify number

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrin View Post
    You cant do it online to my knowledge.
    How can I do it?
    what are the ways to resolve this issue?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swathi123 View Post
    How can i make the changes online? Please help

    Please let me know how you resolved this issue.
    Because it is been 50 days I applied for OPT extension and did not get the receipt as well.



  3. #13
    Can you pls let us know how to do it online or if we have to write the letter and it to USCIS - what documents should I be including?


  4. #14
    Hi Ramesh,

    Did you get your OPT approved. Also, can you please mention what documents have you included?

  5. #15
    Hi Guys,

    I have made the same mistake, I entered EIN number instead of E-verify Number. So can you please help how to dis online. Or can you please help me with sample letter that should mailed to USCIS.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts