List of accredited universities offering day1 cpt for spring, late spring, summer and fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ36
    • Jun 2016

List of accredited universities offering day1 cpt for spring, late spring, summer and fall

Hi,
    my opt is going to end by may 27th 2018 and i am looking for the list of accredited universities who are offering day1 cpt for spring, late spring, summer and fall so that i can enroll the university for day 1 cpt by april/may 2018 i.e before my opt expires.so, please let me know if you have any info regarding the universities which comes under this criteria.

And i need some suggestion/confirmation regarding the following:

1. What are the precautions to be taken while selecting the university and enrolling in day 1 cpt.
    2. Actually we will be having 60day grace period after the opt expire date in order to stay legally in usa, right! And during this period can i enroll in day 1 cpt or is it the best option to enroll in day 1 cpt before the opt expire date.
    3. One of my suggested "campbellsville university, kentucky" for day1 cpt which is having tri - semester option but i am unable to find whether it is accredited or not. If you have any info please let me know.

I will be waiting for your valuable inputs.

Thanks and have a good one and haooy thanksgiving.

Peace.
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Please refer below link

http://desiopt.com/news/111/CPT-Universities-From-Day-1-&-Others.html

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
      Administrator
      • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/1945855828765110 22nd Nov - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
        • Mar 2013

It is accredited....

Comment

• ullasv
          • Dec 2015

If you join day 1 CPT college before OPT expires. Keep in mind your OPT will automatically end the day you transfer SEVIS. SO, you have to stop working before even OPT expires. So, I am not sure how you will take care of that, if you want to keep working?

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
            Administrator
            • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/1953861151297911 29th Nov - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• MJ36
              • Jun 2016

AS my opt is ending by May 27th 2018 can I enroll in Day 1 CPT for the month of July/August 2018. Once the OPT expires we will be having 60 days grace period to legally stay in USA, Please correct me if i was wrong. And during this 60 day period can I enroll in DAY 1 CPT, and should i need to go for stamping again

Comment

• s1a1
                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by MJ36 View Post
                AS my opt is ending by May 27th 2018 can I enroll in Day 1 CPT for the month of July/August 2018. Once the OPT expires we will be having 60 days grace period to legally stay in USA, Please correct me if i was wrong. And during this 60 day period can I enroll in DAY 1 CPT, and should i need to go for stamping again
                HI MJ36,

Did you join this cambellsville university, please let me know. I am in similar situation.

Regards.

Comment

• aj12
                  • May 2018

Did anyone join this cambellsville university? I am also in a similar situation and while the university looks legit ( as legit as a day 1 cut university can be) I haven't heard of anyone having gone to this university. Please help.

Comment

• varsha24
                    • Sep 2018

Did you get any information for cambellsville university? Currently I am on H4 EAD and Planning to take admission here for MS.
                    Please let me know if you have have any information.

Comment

Working...
                    X