Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: travel to india when on F1 with CPT

travel to india when on F1 with CPT

i will be joining Goldey beacom college and i want to know if someone has travelled to India without any problem.
    Is it safe to travel on F1 and when you have your CPT also from day one. Please i need help in this regard, i really want to Visit India.

I came to USA to a state university in the year 2010 for my bachelors and then i changed my university in 2012 to a small normal university and i want to travel to India this December.

Is it Risky to travel to India.

You can thats not a problem at all. Make sure that you can work from home from the company...Is it for holidays are in the middle of the semester?

What about travel to India on CPT approved and have your H1B approved (as a consular processing case)both of which are yet to start ?

has anybody travelled without any issue, since while getting the admissions, GRE and TOFEL are not considered. Is that an issue?

Hi,i m h4 visa.i m planning to join Goldey beacom college for Fall 2.how is the this college.do u get f1 easily.and also do u get h1 sponsor after graduating from this college.plz do reply

hi, i am also joining the aug 24 session, F1 can be recieved in 2- 4 months so may be you want to apply now and get the F1 visa till the time you plan to join the college. and about the H1 , you have to find a job and sponsor for you H1, it has nothing to do with the college.

Getting F1 is very tough if u r on h4. This is not a University. A simple (community type) college.I can be sure a lot of friends of mine (either for secomd stamping or first stampimg or change of status) got denied ..

Unless u have an employer already to sponsor you - NO

Hi.i m planning 2 join Goldey beacom for fall 2.i met one of admission rep of dis college .She said if u do more CPT like full time u will nt get ur OPT.Initially i thought we get full time CPT for 12 mnths after 2 semesters and 12 mnths OpT.So atleast we have 2 years to find an h1 sponsor.Bt its nt dat wid collage.
    Also my concern is stamping of f1 visa when i go 2 india.converting into here is easy bt when u go 4 stamping u can get rejected.specially dis college