Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Travelling to Canada on OPT

  1. #1

    Travelling to Canada on OPT

    Hi , I'm on my Initial opt and working for a employer at client location. I'm planing to travel to Canada by road. what are the documents I need to carry.

  2. #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours.

    SEARCH: Your question might be answered earlier, search previous post at

    ATTORNEY: In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free.

    Please let us know your feedback after the call.

    JOBS: review FAQ number 5 & 8 at

    NEWSLETTER: *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at *** Classified portal exclusive for F1 Students

    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT

    INVITE FRIENDS: Feel this community useful, then invite your friends by following below steps

    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer

  3. #3
    Carry your Employer Offer letter, Client letter, Valid F1 stamping with passport, paystubs, Client ID card. Travel is not advisable if your are in last 90 days of initial OPT.

  4. #4
    Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at 10th Oct - Please review comments from other users

  5. #5
    Do we need visa for visit?

  6. #6
    1) Passport with valid visa
    2) Signed I20
    3) EAD card
    4) Employer Letter

    I crossed the border by road yesterday and they just asked passport and I20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts