Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFE for OPT Extension (E-Verify).

Hi Murali, anyone

Could you provide the status update of your application please?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VKB View Post
    Hello all,
    Please provide me a solution for the below condition.

My 12 month Opt period is May'16 - May'17. Worked full-time for company A from Jul'16 - Mar'17. Working full-time for company B from Mar'17. Applied for 24 month OPT STEM Extension 3 weeks before the end of 12 month OPT period.

Received an RFE from USCIS stating:
    "E-Verify number and employer name are not validated. Please provide the correct E-Verify number and supporting employment proofs by 08/01/2017"

I Came to know that my current employer is not E-Verified and I have given the company's EIN number instead of it. Now, my employer is willing to get E-Verified and I have all the employment proof like I-9 form, Offer letter, Pay Stubs, Employee ID Card etc., Is it okay to respond the RFE with the new E-Verify number now. Is there any chance of rejection as I am working for a Non-E-Verified company in STEM Extension period.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Hi VBK even i got an rfe regarding my e-verify number. When i was applying stem opt extension my employer is not an e-verify but now they are enrolled to e-verify would i be fine if I submit with e-verify number? please give me the solution its urgent for me. Thanks in advance

Hi Murali did you get any update from uscis? Even i got RFE on my e-verify which my employer is not an e-verified before but now they enrolled to e-verify.

Hi,

Does anyone have an update on the situation??

Thanks