Your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765 -Does anyone know wh

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765 -Does anyone know wh

Hi,I applied for my OPT on April 2nd and got a RFE on June 10. I replied back and my RFE was under review since June 11. This morning it changed to initial review again stating "your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION."

Does anyone know what does it mean? I have made expedite request 10 days back. By when can I expect my card?

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 28th 2013
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Posting update from reader whose question is posted here: Yes I went for card production the following day after a few hours and next day itself they mailed my document.

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
      • Mar 2013

in my case, that meant my OPT was processed. The status was changed to "card being processed" within 2-3 days. I got the card within the week.

Comment

• advadl
        • Jul 2013

Hello,

I have applied for OPT. Today I see the below status:

"your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION."

What does this mean? Will my OPT be approved soon.

Comment

• DesiOPTForumAdmin
          Administrator
          • Mar 2013

Hello Advadl, During last few weeks, similar question were posted on DesiOPT Facebook/Forum . We request you search in the forum for similar question at http://desiopt.com/forum/search.php.

Thanks-DesiOPT Team

Comment

• getlinkz
            • Oct 2014

hello
            i want to know about OPT.

Comment

• feyemahi
              • Aug 2015

RF Cable is a term derived from the construction of the cable, as illustrated here. In a coaxial cable an electrical impulse signal is transmitted along the cable length between the center conductor and the outer conductor. The center conductor and the outer conductor share the same center line or axis hence the term coaxial.For More visit.....
              .................................................. .................................................. ...

Dealer of RF Cables

Comment

Working...
              X