Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost passport while in OPT

If you exit the country, you should attend to the visa interview again. I doubt the approval as you already graduated. It's better to go for stamping after getting H1 b approval.

I also have same issue.. Can you email me once so that we can connect.

Similar passport loss situation as yours. Need advice

[QUOTE=srinik89;44781]Hi. Iím on my OPT and lost my passport. Have to apply for an extension and an H1 B soon. Would you mind sending me an email to connect? I need some guidance from you. Thanks

Hi Siva. Iím in a similar situation as yours. I am on ky OPT ending in July and will have tk aplly for an extension then, and an H1 B too. Could you please guide me a little how should i go forward. If you could send me an email? Thanks

ksrinii89@gmail.com. You can email me .

Thanks! Iíve sent you one already actually. i found your id in one of the other threads. Waiting for your reply.

I haven't got any email. Do you mind forwarding me again ?

Quote Originally Posted by PatelIndia View Post
    Hi Siva. Iím in a similar situation as yours. I am on ky OPT ending in July and will have tk aplly for an extension then, and an H1 B too. Could you please guide me a little how should i go forward. If you could send me an email? Thanks
    Hello please email me at akhilmenon4209@gmail.com I have similar questions. Iím thinking of going back but if there is an option of applying for h1b without the F1 visa on my passport is it better to do that?