X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waseem007
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by rajatgarg71 View Post
    hi, which university did you opted last year, my company refused H1b but need work authorization to continue on the current job. I am in charlotte north Carolina.Please guide. My OPT expires on June 24 2018, Do I need to personally visit the university and is there any university that starts semester from June month. What is the status of Sullivan univesity in kentucky providing executive mba? Please guide in a very difficult situation
    Hi Raja,

You can look for cumberland univ in KY. U can register for Summer go check there website, U can get day 1 cpt with them.
    U can also check Harrisburg Univ, PA

Comment

• desiopt9
      • Apr 2018

Hello their,

Looks like we are in same boat. Did you find any Day 1 CPT university in Seattle or Washington???

Comment

• Rahul123
        • Jul 2018

@Ravishah - What is the university in Boston for Computer Systems with day one CPT ? Please let me know, I'm looking for on in and around MA

Comment

• badi159
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Rahul123 View Post
          @Ravishah - What is the university in Boston for Computer Systems with day one CPT ? Please let me know, I'm looking for on in and around MA
          Is Day 1 CPT still an option after the expiration of STEM OPT? I have heard people saying USCIS has abolished Day 1 CPT and it's not a good idea to enroll in such and could cause a problem during H1B. I, however, could not find any resources online regarding this news and would like to confirm how far this is true.

Comment

• AnalyG.CareerServices
            • Nov 2018

Westcliff University, (WASC Accredited) in Southern California, Offers Day 1 CPT for any Graduate Students.

Contact Me: Analy Garcia, Admissions Assistant Director and let me know you found us through DesiOPT
            [email protected]

Comment

• Anish
              • Jan 2019

Hi Guys, I am specifically looking for a PHD program with Day 1 CPT

Thanks!

Comment

• greenberet_desiopt
                • May 2019

UpdatE?

Originally posted by Anish View Post
                Hi Guys, I am specifically looking for a PHD program with Day 1 CPT

Thanks!
                Hey Anish,

Did you get any schools that offer day 1 cpt with PhD ???? Where are you located sir?

Comment

• greenberet_desiopt
                  • May 2019

I am looking for Day 1 CPT. I have been attending Harrisburg but I'm about to complete my first masters and the second one starts after a month. I cannot afford to hold 1 month of gap in CPT and be jobless. Please advise any school that offers day 1 CPTs. Please !

Comment

• Pirette16
                    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin View Post
                    Comments from Readers
                    -Goldey-Beacom and Sullivan University which offers CPT from day 1 and accredited
                    -ITU, California
                    -Vanderbilt University

This is the most frequently asked question. Readers please share names of other universities to benefit students who are looking to join this Fall.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 20th 2013
                    Hey there!

This is incredibly late but I know of one more college that offers Day 1 CPT: Concordia College in Bronxville, New York. It's apparently a new program! The link is http://https://www.concordia-ny.edu/...ied-statistics

Hope this helps!!!

Comment

• Pirette16
                      • Sep 2019

Hey greenberet!

Concordia College in Bronxville NY has recently launched a Masters in Applied Stats program that offers Day 1 CPT! The link is https://www.concordia-ny.edu/academics/graduate/programs/m-s-in-applied-statistics

Do you think this would be a good fit for you? Let me know!

Comment

• Pirette16
                        • Sep 2019

Sorry the link is messed up, it's https://www.concordia-ny.edu/academi...ied-statistics

Comment

• shikha8572
                          • May 2022

Hi DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin here is five universities name that allows CPT from day 1, I hope this will help you.

1-Knowledge Systems Institute(St.Skokie,illinois)
                          2-Globe University/Minnesota School of Business(Woodbury,minnesota)
                          3-International Technological University(San Jose, california)
                          4-Campbellsville University(Campbellsville,kentucky)
                          5-Globe University/Minnesota School of Business((woodbury,minnesota)

Comment

• cptdog
                            • Aug 2023

There are several universities in the United States that offer Curricular Practical Training (CPT) from day one. However, it is important to note that CPT policies may vary among universities and programs. Therefore, it is advisable for students to thoroughly research and confirm the CPT options available at their preferred universities before making any decisions. CPTDog is an excellent resource for finding universities that allow CPT from day one. The platform is a valuable tool for prospective students seeking practical training opportunities while studying in the United States.​

Comment

Working...
                            X