Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Entered wrong e-verify number in i765 form for opt ext.

Hi Katty,

Iím also get into the same problem. But I called the uscis, and was told to submit a letter explain the corrections I wanna make only. Should I also need fill another I-765 and get the support document from the company? Thank you In advance for any help you can offer.

They are different. Dont worry not a big deal, they may send u an rfe to provide with correct everify number. when did you apply for it? Did you got e notification in sms/email from uscis ?

Hi,
    Unfortunately I just realized that I have made the same mistake. Could you please provide some information on how you handled it?

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by fxz160630 View Post
    Hi Katty,

I’m also get into the same problem. But I called the uscis, and was told to submit a letter explain the corrections I wanna make only. Should I also need fill another I-765 and get the support document from the company? Thank you In advance for any help you can offer.
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I just realized that I have made the same mistake. Could you please provide some information on how you handled it?

Thank you very much.