Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Entered wrong e-verify number in i765 form for opt ext.

Quote Originally Posted by ayush0404 View Post
    Hi I sent my OPT extension package last week. I have not received any notification from USCIS but I just now realized that I have mentioned the wrong e verify number. Can you please let me know the consequences?
    Hey i recently made the same mistake. what happened to your status? can you please ping me what happened and what did you do after?

Quote Originally Posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
    I did same and realized with in a week. By that time I received my receipt from UScis.Then I sent a set of documents (newly corrected i765 form with sign and date, letter mentioning my mistake, copy of receipt and supporting documents from employer) to uscis. In a week my case status changed to correspondence received we are reviewing it. If you need the letter ping me in messenger I will send you. Hope this is helpful.
    Hey i recently made the same mistake. can you send me the letter and details what i should do now?

hello, I put the OPT accept date on my I765 form instead of the EAD card start date, Is this a big issue?

Wrong E Verify number entered

I did same and realized with in a week. By that time I received my receipt from UScis.Then I sent a set of documents (newly corrected i765 form with sign and date, letter mentioning my mistake, copy of receipt and supporting documents from employer) to uscis. In a week my case status changed to correspondence received we are reviewing it. If you need the letter ping me in messenger I will send you. Hope this is helpful.
    Hey i did the same mistake. Can you please send me the letter and list of documents that i need to send again.

You will distribute this question to writers, and notify you about new answers. )

What supporting document from Employer you submit?

Can u send me the letter? and also what supporting documents from employer u submit?

Hey I have did the same mistake with my application. What did you do in order to get approved? Please let me know.

Glad i am not the only one here, can you please help by sending the letter to me!

Hi guys , I realized even I had entered EIN instead of Everify and case is in Iitial review now 110th day.It just changed to initial review 2 days back.Let me know if I can wait for RFE? I am scared they might deny without RFE? please help me asap..I am so worried for my mistake,