Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: unnj-reinstatement

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkin View Post
    I didn't get it, how you requested reinstatement before termination SEVIS? If unnj was still opened your request would be transfer from UNNJ to new school. Can u explain more.
    The other point is as far as I know UNNJ students got SEVIS termination by April 4,5!

I didn't get it, how you requested reinstatement before termination SEVIS? If unnj was still opened your request would be transfer from UNNJ to new school. Can u explain more.
    if im not wrong his new school asked for terminated records from SEVP directly and they transferred it. after that he applied for reinstatement application based on termination I-20. Is that correct Akash?
    I have one question when did you join this unnj and have you received any court hearing notice?

I was transferring to a different school before UNNJ closed.

The other point is as far as I know UNNJ students got SEVIS termination by April 4,5!
    No, I requested to transfer in March I think, but new school terminated me after UNNJ closed. I filed for reinstatement after that. Then started at current school.

Hi,

How long have you been with UNNJ before your transfer out? Did you got security check for reinstatement? Thank you~

Quote Originally Posted by cloe View Post
    Hi,

How long have you been with UNNJ before your transfer out? Did you got security check for reinstatement? Thank you~
    Only a few months, December? They asked for more info, not sure if that was security check.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopAkash96 View Post
    Only a few months, December? They asked for more info, not sure if that was security check.
    You r so lucky. I am applying H1B and they put me under security check. I was with school less than 45 days only. Still put me on hold forever.

You r so lucky. I am applying H1B and they put me under security check. I was with school less than 45 days only. Still put me on hold forever.
    not sure what you are trying to say cloe. how come you are applying for H1B in NOV? what was your status when they terminated sevis for everyone? have you filed reinstatement with terminated I-20 which you supposed you receive from new school and last thing have you received letter saying that your case is under "security check"? please clarify so that we can answer...

Quote Originally Posted by unnj.student View Post
    not sure what you are trying to say cloe. how come you are applying for H1B in NOV? what was your status when they terminated sevis for everyone? have you filed reinstatement with terminated I-20 which you supposed you receive from new school and last thing have you received letter saying that your case is under "security check"? please clarify so that we can answer...
    I never said that i am applying H1B in Nov. My H1b case is still under process and I email them they told me that my case is under security check. No formal letter received. My I-20 never got terminated. I registered at unnj only 40 days, then I transfer to a new school and gradated in this May. My SEVIS record shows "completed" not "terminated".

I never said that i am applying H1B in Nov. My H1b case is still under process and I email them they told me that my case is under security check. No formal letter received. My I-20 never got terminated. I registered at unnj only 40 days, then I transfer to a new school and gradated in this May. My SEVIS record shows "completed" not "terminated".
    you are not the only one who is under security check.(many f1 and h1 facing same issues and everyone has to go thru this process) whoever has taken an admission in that school all are in same situation. just pray and good luck.