Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: unnj-reinstatement

Are you going to a new school now? What do they say? My advisor thought they were trying to be lenient.

Hi Akash,

Yes, I have enrolled as a fulltime student and am attending college daily.

My semester would end this december.

I have applied on July 22nd and my classes started in August.

We have attached the document of class registration and other college documents.

Thanks,
    Raj

Quote Originally Posted by Raj1987 View Post
    What would be the average time to get a response from USCIS.

Can we call USCIS and check on the status of file.
    you need to wait as you filed your application on july 22. uscis is very slow and taking minimum 4 months to process it. check with them after NOV 15TH or END OF NOV.
    you can submit a request and ask about current status of your application. I have received a official letter saying that your case is under "security check" and decision is not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopAkash96 View Post
    I think it sent it in May. I had requested to transfer from UNNJ prior to being terminated but it hadn't gone through. School then closed. Maybe that had something to do with it?

I then enrolled at University of Farmington in Michigan. Seems good. Working CPT and getting credit.

Good luck.
    that is good news in your case. I am not sure about mine application as i filed on june 6th and now they put it on security checks. Akash, when did you join this unnj school and your new school asked SEVP to get your terminated SEVIS records?

Are you going to a new school now? What do they say? My advisor thought they were trying to be lenient.
    Hey Akash, do you think uscis will approve reinstatement applications whoever filed?

Hi, I was also a UNNJ student, my I-539 was approved but it did take a while. Approved last month. Did you get a RFE, I did?
    Hey Akash, can i talk to you over the phone? I have some questions and wanted to discuss with you.

Sure, inbox me a number and I'll call this weekend after work.

What's your email?

sunnysingh.nyit@gmail.com
    please email me.. i will send out my contact number.

I think it sent it in May. I had requested to transfer from UNNJ prior to being terminated but it hadn't gone through. School then closed. Maybe that had something to do with it?

I then enrolled at University of Farmington in Michigan. Seems good. Working CPT and getting credit.

Good luck.
    I didn't get it, how you requested reinstatement before termination SEVIS? If unnj was still opened your request would be transfer from UNNJ to new school. Can u explain more.