Thread: Happy

Happy

Hi buddies, I feel delighted to share that I got a new job in One of the renowned Outsourcing Companies in India,I am Happy to the Core. Outsourcing field is new to me as I was working in HR Sector. Do anyone know about the Challenges of Outsourcing Field?

Quote Originally Posted by shammusp View Post
    Hi buddies, I feel delighted to share that I got a new job in One of the renowned Outsourcing Companies in India,I am Happy to the Core. Outsourcing field is new to me as I was working in HR Sector. Do anyone know about the Challenges of Outsourcing Field?
    Please provide more details about your visa status and can you explain what is your specific question ?

Great buddy.. Congo to got a job in SEO company...

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by shammusp View Post
    congratulations, good luck!

really congratulate you, really admire

My congratulations! I am really happy to hear that!
    I remember when I was applying for a job, after my motivational speech the employer was impressed and hired me. That`s because I knew some tips. Check them out.

Hi!
    Congrats for the new job. It is great to work in outsourcing companies, if you have interest in this field. At times, workload may become a point of stress for some people. But it's not that tough if one loves what he/she does. I am working with a reputed outsourcing firm in India. I really love what I do, also look forward to work and learn new things.

Here are some common challenges, I faced while working with outsourcing companies:

Hitting Business Standards: Companies have a set of business goals and you always need to meet the expectations on time.

Dealing with Indifference: You may face few indifference in team and it is quite common. However you should be able to handle your work and coordinate with your fellow individuals.

Flexibility in Working Style: Things can go bad if you don’t know how to maintain discipline and handle pressure.

Good luck for your success!