Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 1 CPT Colleges in Michigan

Classes are a combination and made to fit your schedule/location and if traditional or nontraditional student. I talked to Mr. Ali in admissions 248.702.6316. He will take care of you.

Hello Akash, Please check your gmail associated to this account.
    Thanks

This is a fraudulent school. You have been warned.

Question Information

Quote Originally Posted by Zmankhan View Post
    I just started today at Farmington and CPT was approved. So happy, CPT was approved and I start at a consultancy hopefully in a few days.
    Hello Zamankhan, are you registered at Farmington university? I am thinking to register for next term.
    Could you get CPT from day 1? How was your experience? Would you recommend this institution?

Thank you for your time !

Yes, I am at Farmington in 2nd MA. It's fine. I am working CPT right now. Lots of new people, but my experience has been good.

Quote Originally Posted by SupahBeulah View Post
    This is a fraudulent school. You have been warned.
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmankhan View Post
    Yes, I am at Farmington in 2nd MA. It's fine. I am working CPT right now. Lots of new people, but my experience has been good.
    In which degree/program have you enrolled in? Do you know if Mechatronics department has the same curriculum to allow students to work on CPT while maintaining full time status? Thank you in advance!

Hi Zmankhan, I need some info w.r.t admission in Farmington. Can you please email me on tungalavijay3@gmail.com

Hello Guys
    need some information regarding admissions,thinking to apply for 2019 fall
    can some one help me out with the process ?

-Vijay

Have you got any kind of info regarding admissions for University of farmington?