• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snehith0603
    • Apr 2016

Which technology to choose ?

Hi everyone ,

I recently graduated with MBA degree and coming to undergraduate i was into BBA . so i dont have any knowledge about IT sector . so I want some one to guide me out in choosing a technology which would be easier to learn other than coding . And also am looking for a desi consultancies anywhere in USA to help me out from this . My OPT gonna start from june 27th .

Thank you .
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/po...59778170706215 19th May - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
      • Mar 2013

I don't understand how this works. You got an MBA and now want to work in IT. That seems like a clear violation of the F-1 status.

Comment

• GeorgeHudson
        • Jun 2016

IT is mainly in coding. But if you want to get into an IT company, You could try for software Testing or Game Testing. Or even go for Blogging and Marketing. A good content is the key to a successful blog. Blogs showcase your works and can be included in your resume too. One can also hire a professional resume writer that provides resume writing service and reviews ,with reviews from many users that would help them decide which service to go for.
        Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 07-26-2019, 10:37 AM. Reason: User provided hyperlink

Comment

• arunaram
          • Feb 2019

Hii,
          Congratulations to complete your MBA degree. I am Aruna working in a software company. I finished Drupal Training in Chennai it's very helpful for my placement so I suggest to you.
          Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 07-26-2019, 10:38 AM. Reason: user provided hyperlink

Comment

• jaykumarjain
            • Jul 2019

I can understand your problems. Being from a commerce background and then choosing code can be the toughest task for everybody. Since I have learnt about coding languages like Java, Python, C++, etc. I personally found that Python and Machine Learning is easier than order programming langauges. And if you want to have classes for it , I recommend Univesal Informatics, Because it is one of the best Python Learning Institute.
            Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 07-26-2019, 10:39 AM. Reason: user provided hyperlink

Comment

• Isabelle Foster
              • Nov 2019

C++ is the best choice

Comment

• jessydesi
                • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Isabelle Foster View Post
                C++ is the best choice
                agree with that

Comment

• charles004
                  • Aug 2021

Originally posted by snehith0603 View Post
                  Hi everyone ,

I recently graduated with MBA degree and coming to undergraduate i was into BBA . so i dont have any knowledge about IT sector . so I want some one to guide me out in choosing a technology which would be easier to learn other than coding . And also am looking for a desi consultancies anywhere in USA to help me out from this . My OPT gonna start from june 27th .

Thank you .
                  If you can read about the on-demand industry in the USA. It is the trending technology driven industry. have a good day, This is Charles from SpotnRides.

Comment

• charles004
                    • Aug 2021

You can read about the on-demand app development industry. This is Charles from SpotnRides.

Comment

Working...
                    X