Colleges offering CPT From Day 1 in Bay Area ( ITU & ALLIANT Univ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vamsi1310
    • Mar 2014

Colleges offering CPT From Day 1 in Bay Area ( ITU & ALLIANT Univ )

Hello People,
    I am currently working on my OPT STEM Ext in Bay Area and my Ext is valid till Aug -2016. I have been applying H1-B for the last 2 years and had no luck. Since my Extension is expiring in August, I am looking at colleges that offer CPT from Day 1 in Bay Area. I heard from a couple of my friends that ITU and Alliant University ( SFO ) has the option of attending college over the weekend and working on CPT from Day1. Can anyone who has gone through this process and applied to any of the above universities share their experiences ? I really appreciate if someone can share their experiences as it helps a lot of people out there like me.

Thank You!
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Please refer below link

Comment

• vamsi1310
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin View Post
      Hello, Thank You for the reply. Can you also share the experiences of people who attended these above universities on CPT and managed to work . It would be a great help to people like me and those who are currently in this situation.

Thank You!

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
        Administrator
        • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/po...50876591596373 6th May - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
          • Mar 2013

Yes itu provide cpt on day 1

Comment

• dharanesh03
            • Apr 2016

Hello,

Even i am planning on joining ITU, can you please inbox me with your details so that we can discuss.

Comment

Working...
            X