Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Electrical Engineering H4 to H1b consultants

  1. #1

    Electrical Engineering H4 to H1b consultants

    I am looking for consultants who files H1b visa for electrical engineers.

    I am currently on H-4 visa.

  2. #2
    Hi, Thanks for reaching us. DesiOPT is a Jobsite that connects Students to Employers. Since there are many Employers registered with DesiOPT, we suggest job seekers to do their research. Few articles and Suggestions from other members:

    1. Firstly we suggest reading this article- 'Choosing Employer'. This gives you Do's and Don'ts for joining an organization.

    2. We suggest you to shortlist Employers and talk to employers directly as this will help you to make informed decision. View Employers:

    3.Once you shortlist Employers, visit and check for Employer sponsorship details (Visas Filed, Denial Rate,Withdarwal, Average Salary).

    4.Got an Offer,should I accept: Before considering any Employer,Job seekers should do research based on above tips, MyVisaJobs Sponsorship history, Employers Terms and Conditions,,, and other sites.

    5.If possible Job seeker should visit Employer and interview them personally. If possible talk to current employees or friends who are working with that organization.

    6. Must Read-Experiences shared by OPT Student

    You can sign up as job seeker at and apply for Jobs.

    There are 10,000+ CPT/OPT jobs posted:
    OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers via


    DesiOPT Team
    Facebook: Join me and 80,000+ OPT/CPT Community:
    P.S. we suggest job seekers to use Google voice for job search process.


  3. #3
    Please refer FAQ question number 8 at

  4. #4
    Thanks for sharing the FAQ response. Really useful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts