Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HI, I am a Masters student. MY H1B dint get selected in the lottery. WHat are the opt

Hybrid View

HI, I am a Masters student. MY H1B dint get selected in the lottery. WHat are the opt

HI, I am a Masters student. MY H1B dint get selected in the lottery. WHat are the options to stay here in US?

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on May 22nd 2013

ITU in California
    Sullivan in Kentucky
    One school is in MN
    May be you can try them out. I would say better to go with ITU as it is accredited

Exclamation Universities in Wisconsin with full time CPT

Hey, thanks for the list of above universities, does any one knows similar universities in Wisconsin, that offers full time CPT form start.

Goldy Bechome in Delawer..This school has every alternate Sat. Class. It provides full timw CPT from very first day.

Does anyone knw of colleges with courses in physical therapy with CPT??

what should one do if not selected in lottery h1 visa

Goldy Bechome will be the best if you are from east coast ...

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Could please let us know more about Goldy Bechome

can anyone list out the schools which provide CPT status ??

Hi,

If you can extend your OPT and have time to find a job, please try to get an offer with a non profit organization. In that way you can continue your employment without having to do double masters. NPO's usually give a cap-exempt H1B visa which allows you to work for them just like having the normal H1B. It is valid for 3 years and you can extend it up to another 3 years after that. Hope this helps.