Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HI, I am a Masters student. MY H1B dint get selected in the lottery. WHat are the opt

If your first 12 month of OPT has been completed then you can extend your OPT again. Otherwise you can take admission to school on your job major and apply for pre OPT.

Exclamation Universities in Wisconsin with full time CPT

Hey, thanks for the list of above universities, does any one knows similar universities in Wisconsin, that offers full time CPT form start.

Can some body suggest universities that offer CPT from Day1 in California. I dnt want to go to ITU, if there is anything else that will be awesome. Thanks

Friends, please make sure to check the Private University properly as Goldy Beacon and Startford are good for CPT but they are more prone to get RFE when u approach USCIS for H1. Their cooperation during RFE stage and previous success records with USCIS may be a determining factor.

Friends,
    I finished my MS- Electrical engg during may-2013. I didn't take up CPT option.I did apply for OPT after graduation, worked in a company for 6 months and I got back to india .I didn't apply for stem extension.This is the scenario.I wanted to know how much CPT and OPT will be available if I come for a full time MBA after 2 yrs.kindly let me know.Thanks

Universities in Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
    Friends, please make sure to check the Private University properly as Goldy Beacon and Startford are good for CPT but they are more prone to get RFE when u approach USCIS for H1. Their cooperation during RFE stage and previous success records with USCIS may be a determining factor.
    Is there any requirement of staying within certain miles if taking up 1 year CPT course? It is my last chance to file for H1B and I am moving to Minnesota. Are there any universities in Minnesota that offers 1 year CPT course? Or may be a certification course?
    Thanks.

Hi,

If you can extend your OPT and have time to find a job, please try to get an offer with a non profit organization. In that way you can continue your employment without having to do double masters. NPO's usually give a cap-exempt H1B visa which allows you to work for them just like having the normal H1B. It is valid for 3 years and you can extend it up to another 3 years after that. Hope this helps.

Hi guys. Can any one suggest any Universities in and around Texas that offers CPT from day 1 please

Try Coleman university, San Diego. I heard that they offer CPT from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by neenee View Post
    Can some body suggest universities that offer CPT from Day1 in California. I dnt want to go to ITU, if there is anything else that will be awesome. Thanks
    Try Coleman university, San Diego. I heard that they offer CPT from day 1