HI, I am a Masters student. MY H1B dint get selected in the lottery. WHat are the opt

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chaiank
    • Mar 2015

Universities in Minnesota

Originally posted by Ritz View Post
    Friends, please make sure to check the Private University properly as Goldy Beacon and Startford are good for CPT but they are more prone to get RFE when u approach USCIS for H1. Their cooperation during RFE stage and previous success records with USCIS may be a determining factor.
    Is there any requirement of staying within certain miles if taking up 1 year CPT course? It is my last chance to file for H1B and I am moving to Minnesota. Are there any universities in Minnesota that offers 1 year CPT course? Or may be a certification course?
    Thanks.

Comment

• vindhya117
      • Feb 2015

Hi,

If you can extend your OPT and have time to find a job, please try to get an offer with a non profit organization. In that way you can continue your employment without having to do double masters. NPO's usually give a cap-exempt H1B visa which allows you to work for them just like having the normal H1B. It is valid for 3 years and you can extend it up to another 3 years after that. Hope this helps.

Comment

• veerapratapg
        • Dec 2013

Hi guys. Can any one suggest any Universities in and around Texas that offers CPT from day 1 please

Comment

• veerapratapg
          • Dec 2013

Try Coleman university, San Diego. I heard that they offer CPT from day 1

Comment

• veerapratapg
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by neenee View Post
            Can some body suggest universities that offer CPT from Day1 in California. I dnt want to go to ITU, if there is anything else that will be awesome. Thanks
            Try Coleman university, San Diego. I heard that they offer CPT from day 1

Comment

• chinxxx
              • Jun 2015

what should one do if not selected in lottery h1 visa

[color=#FFF0F5]รายงานผลบอลสด กระชับ ฉับไว ได้ที่นี่[/color] [color=#FFF0F5]ผลบอลเมื่อคืน[/color]

Comment

• feyemahi
                • Aug 2015

F-EYE Selfie monopod Stick*is portable enough to carry in any bag or coat pocket and pretty simple to use,fully adjustable to the desired angle,length, you don't even need an instruction manual. For More visit.....
                .................................................. .................................................. ...

Selfie Monopod Stick

Comment

• megha23dec
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
                  if you are in East Coast then I have mention the school name.It's Goldy Bechome.It's accredited university. It's just like to repeat your Masters. www.gbc.edu
                  Does it falls under STEM category ?

Comment

• anonymous1234
                    • Jan 2017

President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.

Please sign this

Comment

• manishkruby
                      • Apr 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Could please let us know more about Goldy Bechome

Comment

• SupahBeulah
                        • Feb 2017

You GO HOME. DON'T TRY TO GO TO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY WASTING MONEY JUST TO LIVE IN THE US.

Comment

• divamallorca
                          • Sep 2018

The issue of aid is a complicated issue. Maybe the district where you are going to stay of more relevant information of the subject.

Comment

• raaja
                            • Jan 2019

Try to join any other course before that...

Comment

• lisaanderson
                              • Jan 2014

A popular option is to go back to school with full-time CPT. Be aware that USCIS has been sending RFE’s and denying the extension of stay/change of status requests for those in day-one CPT programs- especially those who have already had OPT for 1+ years. They are approving these H-1B’s but denying the change of status request.

Comment

Working...
                              X