Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much is the minimum salary requirement to file H1B ?

How much is the minimum salary requirement to file H1B ?

How much is the minimum salary requirement to file H1B ?How much is the minimum salary requirement to file H1B ?

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on march 22nd 2013
    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 04-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.

55k I think! No precise idea.

55k$ it is minimum sal for H1B...

As far as I know there is no such specific value,it depends on your "Job Title" and "Work Location". You have to be on that minimum salary from the start date of your H1-B.

You can look at the minimum salary on this site, but I don't know if it is official.
    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx

I know people at 36k getting approved

As far as I know you don't have to get minimum salary while applying... but from the start date of H1-B your employer must give you at-least minimum salary.

Min 48K per annum required to file H1B

There is no national minimum standard. The minimum salary varies widely based on the job title, duties, skill level, and area of intended employment. For example, a computer systems analyst in New York, New York, would be required to have a greater starting salary than a computer systems analyst in Kansas City. An accountant in New York, New York is going to require a greater starting salary than a market research analyst for example. An accountant who is renewing her H-1B may require a greater salary than someone who is obtaining their first H-1B because they have more experience. There are variable factors.

Thanks for your response

I don't really know but certified valuation analyst can answer it, I believe so.