Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: F1 Visa re-entry or Reinstatement

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier69 View Post
    just visit mexico like SVU people do to get back the status. cross the border and get back your visa status
    HI, I am in a similar dilemma. I have collected my new I-20 for reentry. I just want to prepare myself for a smooth process. Any advice for me? Who are SVU?

Quote Originally Posted by madhu511 View Post
    Hi Chandana,

Thanks a lot for your quick and valuable reply at this point of time.
    I would like to let you know that it's me and my sister both going to be cross the border at the same time because for me my first OPT got denied and for my sister her OPT Extension got denied due to new rule.

We are in same situation because our SEVIS showing up as completed now.
    We don't want to go for MTR or Re-reinstatement because it will take long time to get it sorted out.

As you said in your reply, I have couple of queries to handle in POE.

1. What should we say for why you need new I-94. I thought of telling I am here for an I-94 update if they question me Why you are here if your school is in Virginia.

2. Is there any possibility to expect any more questions accordingly for my sister due to her state now.

We are planning to go to mexico border near to San diego.

It would be great if we can speak with you once on phone or in hangouts.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Please update me accordingly.

Thanks
    Madhu.
    Hi,
    Pls ai wanted to know how your crossing went. I am intending on crossing the upcoming week. I would love to get feedback from you.