Thread: Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

My brother is doing Undergrad in CIVIL ENGG, he trying to apply for MASTERS program he scored 291/340 which colleges would you suggest and which majors.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on January 31st 2013

Which field is your brother passionate about? Information Technology fields has greater demand compared to Civil

Not to discourage Civil Engineers but due to visa limitations, it is hard to find a well paying job - Civil Engineers please share your input

A very good list of colleges is on the website of the US Department of Education. Go there to see, there are classified classification + various details.

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry.

Thank you very much for sharing the information.

Now such times that you need to learn and learn again. Without this skill and knowledge, nowhere. Now I am also studying, I am writing a coursework related to shipbuilding. I like to write written papers, especially essays, but there are some difficulties with my essay about government, because this is a more responsible and serious type of work. Can I pay essay writer uk to do my essay? I found some information on how to structure and organize a essay more successfully. What do you think?

interested too, thanks!

"Can I pay essay writer uk to do my essay? I found some information on how to structure and organize a essay more successfully. What do you think?"

Quchoul, I agree with you, such methods are sometimes necessary. About your question... Are you sure you're from the UK? Here American forum, if you need podonye services for the US, then here https://paidpaper.net/ excellent selection with descriptions.