Thread: Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

My brother is doing Undergrad in CIVIL ENGG, he trying to apply for MASTERS program he scored 291/340 which colleges would you suggest and which majors.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on January 31st 2013

Which field is your brother passionate about? Information Technology fields has greater demand compared to Civil

Not to discourage Civil Engineers but due to visa limitations, it is hard to find a well paying job - Civil Engineers please share your input

A very good list of colleges is on the website of the US Department of Education. Go there to see, there are classified classification + various details.

Quote Originally Posted by Quchoul View Post
    A very good list of colleges is on the website of the US Department of Education. Go there to see, there are classified classification + various details.
    Cool. Thank you so much. I found a prestigious college in Chicago. I want to try my hand and go there. But in the admission requirement, it is indicated that it is necessary to prepare a report on the current situation in the field of education, which I will have to present at admission. Has anyone come across this?

Quote Originally Posted by Finaror View Post
    Cool. Thank you so much. I found a prestigious college in Chicago. I want to try my hand and go there. But in the admission requirement, it is indicated that it is necessary to prepare a report on the current situation in the field of education, which I will have to present at admission. Has anyone come across this?
    Yes, I often came across this, as I work in the field of education. Having trouble writing? Or why are you interested? If so, now there are a lot of opportunities in terms of having professionals who can help you with your speech, for example, you can buy informative speech online, check over here. The company specializes in writing works for students or applicants in the educational field. They always try to work very efficiently and as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for sharing the information.