Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Travelling in India on OPT

Hi all
    This means that you should be able to return to the U.S. after traveling while on OPT as long as you have the required documents:

a valid EAD (OPT card)
    valid passport
    valid F-1 visa
    I-20 with a travel signature signed within the last six months
    employer or job offer letter (not required but recommended)
    you meet the immigration admission requirements for F-1 status (i.e., you have the required documents - passport, F-1 visa, I-20 and EAD, you are not inadmissible due to commission of a crime, etc., you do not have immigrant intent)
    you have not been out of the U.S. for more than 5 months
    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 07-18-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Hi,
    Please explain in more detail.
    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 07-18-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Hai I am currently in my F-1 OPT and my OPT expires by January 9th 2020. I will be applying to my stem extension by October 1st week. I am planning to go to India by October 3rd week and will be back by November 2nd week. Will there be any issues if i am in the middle of stem extension process. I do have a valid OPT card till January 9th 2020. Please let my know your thoughts

Wow, it`s quite interesting)

Data Science Course can be defined as a combination of math, business insight, tools, algorithms, and machine learning techniques, all of which help us discover hidden information or patterns from raw data. which can be of great help to form large companies.

Data Science Training provides meaningful information based on large amounts of complex data or big data. Data science, or data-based science, combines different areas of work in statistics and computing to interpret data for decision-making.