Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Universities offering CPT from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
    Not advicable to do so but I have some schools which provide cpt from day 1. That can be justifiable based in regards to ur 1st masters but not recommended. Inbox me for details.
    Can i have those list of universities as one of my frd needs to join one school as his opt got denied.

Quote Originally Posted by kool_buddi View Post
    Can i have those list of universities as one of my frd needs to join one school as his opt got denied.

Sullivan, ITU, University of Harrisburg, KSI in chicago

if ur frnd is still on his old sevis, then GBC in delaware also gives u day 1 cpt

But which of these will provide full-time cpt? And is it bad to enroll in these school???

What I meant to say is if it is bad for later h1b application. Need some professional..

Not advicable to do so but I have some schools which provide cpt from day 1. That can be justifiable based in regards to ur 1st masters but not recommended. Inbox me for details.

Can i have details or name of schools please which can provide CPT from day 1? please inbox me for names thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helpless87 View Post
    Sullivan, ITU, University of Harrisburg, KSI in chicago
    Has anyone taken CPT from Harrisburg Uni. or Sullivan from day 1?

List of schools

Hi.. I my STEM Opt will expire soon and not yet selected for H1-B. Can any one suggest me school for day 1 OPT near Houston, Texas or any school, where we can take online classes...

do anyone know any such university which provide CPT from day 1 in MA or nearby or atleast allow online courses

With ITU offering CPT from Day 1 -- Can you utilize both CPT and OPT? I have not done OPT at master's level. I had my OPT at bachelor's level. Once I join ITU and take CPT from Day 1 for 9 month and then take a break for 3 months.. would I be eligible for 1 year of OPT after that?