Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: About adjustment of Status

  1. #1

    About adjustment of Status

    Hello All,

    I have a question about adjustment of status. My i-130 was approved before when my spouse was permanent resident but recently spouse got citizenship and now I became immediate relative. So can I apply for adjustment of status immediately ? I was planning to do so and planning to send all the require form i-485, I-693, I-864, Naturalization certificate, I-130 approval Notice but I also heard that I need to Notify USCIS about Naturalization of spouse so that they change my category, Is that correct? Do I need to notify USCIS before applying for adjustment of status or Can I send all those documents? Next is, I have sent all the supporting documents (joint lease, joint bank statement, joint car title) showing bonafide during I-130, Do I need to send those joint documents again? Appreciate for your suggestion

    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 12-11-2020 at 12:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator. Once reviewed it would be posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours, else we would ask for more information.

    JOBS-Explore 25K+ OPT/CPT/Other Jobs at
    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT
    NEWSLETTER: Subscribe at
    ATTORNEY: For FREE Immigration advise call attorneys.Find information at

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts