I had converted my B1/B2 visa to F1. The university I was enrolled in was a fake university and when I transferred to another university my SEVIS was terminated. Also both my wife's and daughter's F2 visa was terminated. However, I completed my degree from this new university. Now, my daughter completed her high school from US and she is looking for a college. I want her to have a proper authorization and VISA so that she can continue her studies here in US without problem. What is the best option in this case? I shall highly appreciate your suggestion, and advice. Thank you very much.