Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: H1B cap exempt to H1B capvisa and Green card

  1. #1

    H1B cap exempt to H1B capvisa and Green card

    I am MS technology graduate from U. of Chicago. I am working with the University which is H1b cap-exempt. In the future, I will work for the cap-subject employee. I am on OPT right now.

    Should I apply H1b from University or change the job to corporate then apply H1b cap visa?

    If I move from H1b cap exempt to the cap-subject employee-

    Do I have to again come through the lottery system? How much time does it take to transfer and when is the right time or month for transfer.

    If my company apply for GC, How much time does it take for the approval ETA 9089 and I 140? Can I change my company after approval of I-140?


  2. #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator. Once reviewed it would be posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours, else we would ask for more information.

    JOBS-Explore 25K+ OPT/CPT/Other Jobs at
    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT
    NEWSLETTER: Subscribe at
    ATTORNEY: For FREE Immigration advise call attorneys.Find information at

  3. #3
    Where is the answer of this question?

    I have posted my question on your thread and you posted it on facebook. I am not seeing the answer to my question. It is neither on your thread and nor on your fb page. What's the point of having all the exercise?

    How can I access free immigration attorney advise?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts