Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Need help for Masters degree

  1. #1

    Need help for Masters degree

    I have planned to do my Master degree in other country. Can you suggest me the best exam I have to attend to get clear the entrance test?

  2. #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator. Once reviewed it would be posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours, else we would ask for more information.

    JOBS-Explore 25K+ OPT/CPT/Other Jobs at
    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT
    NEWSLETTER: Subscribe at
    ATTORNEY: For FREE Immigration advise call attorneys.Find information at

  3. #3
    Kindly provide more information ( current location, current educational qualifications) for others to help you.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Finaror View Post
    You also need to pass a test for knowledge of the language of the country.
    What level should be for this? B2?

  5. #5
    Good luck with your study!

  6. #6
    Do you need B2?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    What level do you need?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts