Thread: Mailed my STEM OPT extension packet to USCIS

Mailed my STEM OPT extension packet to USCIS

I recently mailed my STEM OPT extension packet to USCIS lockbox facility in Lewisville,Tx. I just got to know there was a mistake in I-765 form. Due to electronic filling I have been mistakenly checked the option “Select this box if form G-28 is attached” in starting page of the application which supposed to completed by an attorney or BIA.Can anyone have suggestions? That would be really appreciable. I don’t have much time to get it resolved.

Your message was posted anonymously on our at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/po...45629005454452 on 7th March 2019 - Please review comments from other users

Intercept your package immediately

Hi you can write a letter to USCIS explaining the mistake that you had done and requesting them to update , process the case accordingly. Or try to call USCIS customer service and they will let you know what has to be done.

You will get a letter of rejection about your case. So don’t worry. Once you receive that receipt notice, you can fill and send them back. They will deny your application if you didn’t fill it properly. It’s not a big problem so don’t worry and wait for the letter. All the best