I have an approved Canadian PR and recently also got my H1B approved. I am planning to fly into Canada and do both the processes together i.e. get my PR card made and also get my H1B (first time) stamped.

Has anybody done this and can share their experiences. What I go for US visa stamping with my landing papers ?

I also read that they waive off the visa fees for PR holders, is that true ?

Lastly what documents would I need.

Any insights into the process will help.

Thank you.