• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

H1B has been deined after submitting RFE on Speciality Occoupation

My first H1B has been deined after submitting RFE on Speciality Occoupation.
    My employer provided supporting documentation including education evaluation of my masters degree and job responsibilities and more. The job repsonsibilties are closely related to my Masters courses that I took. My friend who works in same job and same RFE got approved. I am confused if we can appeal to reopen this case or apply this year which is my last chance. My employer was saying even though they apply this year it will be same documents that will be sent. Does being denied once makes chances of approval difficult this time, if my employer files it again ?
    Lawyer is still going through the denial notice and I am unable to think what will be the best option now - changing the employer, job or to file it again
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2549796365037717 on 9th January - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• PixieDust
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin View Post
      My first H1B has been deined after submitting RFE on Speciality Occoupation.
      My employer provided supporting documentation including education evaluation of my masters degree and job responsibilities and more. The job repsonsibilties are closely related to my Masters courses that I took. My friend who works in same job and same RFE got approved. I am confused if we can appeal to reopen this case or apply this year which is my last chance. My employer was saying even though they apply this year it will be same documents that will be sent. Does being denied once makes chances of approval difficult this time, if my employer files it again ?
      Lawyer is still going through the denial notice and I am unable to think what will be the best option now - changing the employer, job or to file it again
      I am in a similar situation. My H1B got denied after Speciaility occupation RFE whereas my colleagues got approved without a RFE. I have done my MBA masters and was applying for the first time. I am so lost currently with no clue what to do next. Any leads will be appreciated.

Comment

• sindhupriyab16@gmail.com
        • Sep 2018

Hi

I know a professor who can do the education and experience evaluation with 100 % success rate in solving the RFEs. Get in touch with me on 908-982-4358 regarding this

Comment

Working...
        X