Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Multiple years of Practical training in same education Level

Multiple years of Practical training in same education Level
    Can anyone help me with this question?
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

Your message was posted anonymously on our https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2408273285856693 on 9th October - Please review comments from other users

Comment

• Quchoul
      • Aug 2019

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

Comment

• Quchoul
        • Aug 2019

Originally posted by Finaror
        I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas.
        Thank you very much for the thought, it is very important for me. I am currently preparing a public speech on this topic. I try to structure everything and write constructively so that the public is interested and useful.

Comment

• Isabelle Foster
          • Nov 2019

Yeah, write me PM

Comment

• weber
            • Feb 2020

Great topic with an interesting information to discuss. This is very important for me because I'm a beginner at GMAT and I can't make a decision on what is really useful and what is not. To be honest, I even used writing service paperial twice and have to say that it is good but I need more information for my education. I find a lot of information while searching on the internet but most of these findings are trash. Maybe I should stop searching and try to use a maximum of what I've got. My classmate wrote this statement on his Facebook page: "Updating this post, as it's been more than a year now and we have a bunch of new and good articles! Here are the basics - the things that I link to repeatedly when answering questions on the forums" so I asked maybe there some updates for the last years? I think that there were a lot of changes in the last decade. Maybe someone could advise me on a good writing service or some professional educational resource (website, for example) at least. I really appreciate any help. Thanks for sharing information for the general public.

Comment

• weber
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by weber View Post
              Great topic with interesting information to discuss. This is very important for me because I'm a beginner at GMAT and I can't make a decision on what is really useful and what is not. To be honest, I even used writing service www.paperial.com twice and have to say that it is good but I need more information for my education. I find a lot of information while searching on the internet but most of these findings are trash. Maybe I should stop searching and try to use a maximum of what I've got. My classmate wrote this statement on his Facebook page: "Updating this post, as it's been more than a year now and we have a bunch of new and good articles! Here are the basics - the things that I link to repeatedly when answering questions on the forums" so I asked maybe there some updates for the last years? I think that there were a lot of changes in the last decade. Maybe someone could advise me on a good writing service or some professional educational resource (website, for example) at least. I really appreciate any help. Thanks for sharing information for the general public.
              And I would also add that I'll share this information with my classmates and my Facebook page.
              Regards, weber

Comment

• Shelly901
                • Apr 2020

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                X