Thread: Multiple years of Practical training in same education Level

Multiple years of Practical training in same education Level

Multiple years of Practical training in same education Level
    Can anyone help me with this question?

Your message was posted anonymously on our https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2408273285856693 on 9th October - Please review comments from other users

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

Quote Originally Posted by Quchoul View Post
    Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?
    I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Finaror View Post
    I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas.
    Thank you very much for the thought, it is very important for me. I am currently preparing a public speech on this topic. I try to structure everything and write constructively so that the public is interested and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Quchoul View Post
    Thank you very much for the thought, it is very important for me. I am currently preparing a public speech on this topic. I try to structure everything and write constructively so that the public is interested and useful.
    I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry. I see a lot of problems in the modern educational system of the country, but it is not enough to just see them. Something needs to be done, because everyone can criticize, but essentially all units change. As for speech, I would advise you to watch thematic videos on YouTube so that there is a very cool demonstration and visual component during your speech. Also, if you need help, here you can buy informative speech online. You can check over here The company is engaged in writing written works, judging by the portfolio they are doing very high quality.

Yeah, write me PM