Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: H1b Transfer

  1. #1

    H1b Transfer

    Hey folks. I'm currently working in Michigan for an automotive product firm (supplier) as a fulltime direct hire position. I'm on h1b which got approved last year without any RFEs. Now I have been offered with one of the Big 3s in Michigan for a direct hire full time position and since premium transfer processing is not available right now, how safe is it to make a move while the Visa status is still pending. It's quite obvious no employer will be willing to wait for 6 months.

  2. #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours.

    SEARCH: Your question might be answered earlier, search previous post at

    ATTORNEY: In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free.

    Please let us know your feedback after the call.

    JOBS: review FAQ number 5 & 8 at

    NEWSLETTER: *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at *** Classified portal exclusive for F1 Students

    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT

    INVITE FRIENDS: Feel this community useful, then invite your friends by following below steps

    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer

  3. #3
    Your message was posted anonymously on our on 4th October - Please review comments from other users

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts