Thread: What can i do to support my RFE

What can i do to support my RFE

I am in a typical situation.
    I have filed my h1b application with client A and it got picked. Now my project ended and i recieved an rfe(which contains the name of the client A on the rfe). But i immediately got another project at client B with in same location(5 miles radius of my old LCA). So what can i do to support my rfe. Rfe is asking for employer- employee relationship.

Please help me. I am really worried as my attorney is asking me to withdraw my application

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2306149209402435 3rd August - Please review comments from other users

Does your employer has any projects left with client A where you can be shown as a future employee?

Did your roles change? Did you change employer? If not, contact me

Quote Originally Posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin View Post
    I am in a typical situation.
    I have filed my h1b application with client A and it got picked. Now my project ended and i recieved an rfe(which contains the name of the client A on the rfe). But i immediately got another project at client B with in same location(5 miles radius of my old LCA). So what can i do to support my rfe. Rfe is asking for employer- employee relationship.

Please help me. I am really worried as my attorney is asking me to withdraw my application
    As the client changed, there is no way to get h1b approved. Only approved h1b applications can be ammended if client changes.