DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Some Bad news for H4 EAD

Rate this Entry
Breaking Bad news for H4 EAD

OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers

SAVE JOBS USA filed a lawsuit against DHS H4 EAD rules

Save USA Jobs USA filed a declaratory Judgment and injunctive relief against the Department of Homeland Security alleging that the agency acted arbitrarily and capriciously in allowing H4 visa holders to be able to apply for an H4 work permit. Save Jobs USA is alleging that it will provide cheap labor competing with American Jobs. Read More

Please Read the Law Suit. Note this is only a declaratory judgment lawsuit, the lawsuit does not interrupt the process at this point but it might actually hinder the possibility of filing. As such until further notice, we need to assume that the May, 26, 2015 H4 EAD rules still stand.

ALERT:
Until further notice from the court, we should not assume that the law is not going forward. We are sure the government and many organizations are going to fight this lawsuit. We need all your attention, to make sure that we have all the good people on our side. Our law firm also does not agree that the lawsuit has merits because it is in the full executive power of the government to amend the H1B laws to allow a work permit to the H4 visa holders. In addition, this law was subject to public comments and passed with flying colors. We pray the court to understand the pain of the H4 visa holders and not to let the "anti-immigrants" feeling take over this great country.

Article shared by Peerallylaw. For more information contact Shah Peerally, Esq at www.peerallylaw.com.

OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers

Updated 04-26-2015 at 11:21 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Can someone please tell me where can i find more information on breaking bad news update for H4 EAD??
    Like DesiH4 to get latest updates on H4
    Good news for US citizens
    DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt551]DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.[/QUOTE]

Yes let millions of qualified h4 sit on their ass for 8-10 years before they get green card .. Do u have a brain?
    America is the land of immigrants if u trace back 200-250 years back America was nothing! People migrated to this land with hope of opportunity .. All immigrants all visa holders need fair chance to show their skills esp educated ones making them sit at home or join school n spend thousands of dollars is not the right way! Most of the work visa holders will eventually become citizens but it's not fair for any dependent esp if they are educated n highly qualified to sit for a decade before they can work.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt548]Can someone please tell me where can i find more information on breaking bad news update for H4 EAD??[/QUOTE]

Believe uscis only check their news updates.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt548]Can someone please tell me where can i find more information on breaking bad news update for H4 EAD??[/QUOTE]

did not find any update at uscis
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt551]DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against H-4 applicants. If they are waiting for 8-10 years, most DAPA applicants are waiting for more than double that time. DAPA applicants have US citizen kids and deserve more than H-4 candidates. Obama announced DAPA and H-4 EAD rule together and only DAPA was put on hold by federal judge. If DAPA hold doesnt get tossed out in appeals court I hope H-4 rule also gets derailed. It is not fair.
    Looking for Consultant in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in Production/Trade Logistics/Lean manufacturing modules.