F1 taxable income you must report

Rate this Entry
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000cd]Tax Filing Deadline is April 15th[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][B][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers

[/COLOR][/B][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Everyone who earns income in the United States is required to report it to the federal government and pay taxes by April 15 every year, if applicable. As an F or M student, you may be required to pay taxes if you have been employed or earned any sort of income.

[B]Some examples of taxable income you must report include:[/B]
[LIST][*][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Income from wages[/FONT][/SIZE][*][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Reception of a grant, fellowship or scholarship[/FONT][/SIZE][*][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Interest from stock options[/FONT][/SIZE][*][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Lottery or gambling winnings[/FONT][/SIZE][*][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]Other types of non-wage income[/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]How to get Social Security and Medicare Taxes Refund? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]No Income? File Tax Form 8843
Less/More than 5 years on F1?
know your exemptions.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]
Taxes are filed through the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). IRS tax filing deadline is April 15, 2015 and if you have not yet paid taxes, or are not sure if you need to, now is a good time to prepare.

To file your taxes, you need to complete a tax return form with your Social Security number (SSN). If you are not eligible for a SSN but still need to report income to the IRS, you can apply for an individual taxpayer identification number.
Read More:[/B]

[B][B][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/COLOR][/B][/B]

Updated 02-02-2015 at 01:19 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Latest Happenings


  1. DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan's Avatar
    it's fine if don't have job right ?