USA Universities

1. Three Steps to Making New Friends in the U.S.

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#0000cd]Three Steps to Making New Friends in the U.S.[/COLOR]
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [B]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/B]

International students sometimes have trouble making American friends for the first time. They can assume American students dont hang out with international students based on negative stereotypes.

I think my several Chinese friends are struggling to make American friends, said Di Chen, a student ...
    Categories
    USA Universities
  2. Three Steps to Making New Friends in the U.S.

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#0000cd]Three Steps to Making New Friends in the U.S.[/COLOR]
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [B]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/B]

International students sometimes have trouble making American friends for the first time. They can assume American students dont hang out with international students based on negative stereotypes.

I think my several Chinese friends are struggling to make American friends, said Di Chen, a student ...
    Categories
    USA Universities
  3. Texas Tech University

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#0000FF]Texas Tech University[/COLOR][/B]

OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers

Texas Tech University is located in Lubbock. Its a university town with all kind of basic amenities. It's 5 hour drive from Dallas and 6 hour from Austin. Lubbock's airport is about 8miles from TTU. Weather conditions are extreme and unpredictable and is little different compared to rest of Texas. Cost of living will be around 325 to 600$ depending on ...

Updated 11-27-2014 at 07:15 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Categories
    USA Universities
  4. San jose state university

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][B]1. About your university/City[/B]

San Jos State has a strong and unique sense of place, both physical and virtual, with modern learning spaces, gathering places and technology infrastructure. We create a welcoming, vibrant and safe environment that fosters a sense of belonging and Spartan pride. SJSU is an innovative, engaged learning community committed to preparing students with adaptive skills and knowledge for a global 21st century. Unbounded learning ...

Updated 11-18-2014 at 10:42 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Categories
    USA Universities