Blog Comments

How to protect yourself in order to protect yourself on dating sites.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt550]Good news for US citizens[/QUOTE]

Its a bad news for them too .. as they want service from desi H4 too.. -:)
    DevOps integrates tools for an advanced Software Delivery Pipeline emphasis on quality, automation, and results. <a href="https://tekslate.com/devops-training">DevOps</a> replace a displaced establishing an open communication and intended approach to selecting tools. DevOps can be compared to other IT automation initiatives such as ITSM and ITIL but it is not advised as the same, and is particular in the types and amount of automation that are indicated.
    thanks for sharing.. by http://www.veelead.com
    https://www.petition2congress.com/ctas/save-h4-ead
    Please sign this petition to save h4 ead
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-h4-ead-everyone-should-work-through-only-h1b-rules-which-decrease-visa-fraud-and-save-american-job

Please sign this
    Looking for Consultant in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in Production/Trade Logistics/Lean manufacturing modules.
    USCIS lets you apply for H1B extension 6 months before the expiration. Usually 3 months is optimum if you are not going for premium.
    Hi All

My H1B Visa is getting expired on 9th NOV

My Firm is processing H1B Extension for me. we are in the process of preparing my petition.

How early i should submit it with USICS since my Visa is getting expired on 9-NOV-2015 ?

Thanks
    Srinivas
    It's 90 day period, one has to find a job in 90 days. please confirm.! DesiOPT.com
    I have a solution for not getting RFE (mostly) is to find the employer close to the university .we won't update anything about the client in the I 20 so people who are taking full time CPT if the employer is close to the univ the chances of getting RFE will be less.
    Hi All,

Great News for OPT,CPT,EAD(H4 & L2) consultants!!

We have great opportunities for qualified profiles for our Clients.

Please share your updated resume & Contact Info to rick@competentsystems.com do call us on 678 359 3733 for further info.

Regards

Rick Bernaurd
    Hi All,

Please share your updated resume & Contact Info to rick@competentsystems.com do call us on 678 359 3733 for further info.

Regards

Rick Bernaurd
    Hi All,

Regards

Rick Bernaurd
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt551]DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against H-4 applicants. If they are waiting for 8-10 years, most DAPA applicants are waiting for more than double that time. DAPA applicants have US citizen kids and deserve more than H-4 candidates. Obama announced DAPA and H-4 EAD rule together and only DAPA was put on hold by federal judge. If DAPA hold doesnt get tossed out in appeals court I hope H-4 rule also gets derailed. It is not fair.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt548]Can someone please tell me where can i find more information on breaking bad news update for H4 EAD??[/QUOTE]

did not find any update at uscis
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt548]Can someone please tell me where can i find more information on breaking bad news update for H4 EAD??[/QUOTE]

Believe uscis only check their news updates.
    America is the land of immigrants if u trace back 200-250 years back America was nothing! People migrated to this land with hope of opportunity .. All immigrants all visa holders need fair chance to show their skills esp educated ones making them sit at home or join school n spend thousands of dollars is not the right way! Most of the work visa holders will eventually become citizens but it's not fair for any dependent esp if they are educated n highly qualified to sit for a decade before they can work.
    [QUOTE=DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan;bt551]DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.[/QUOTE]

Yes let millions of qualified h4 sit on their ass for 8-10 years before they get green card .. Do u have a brain?
    DACA and DAPA applications were put on hold by the federal judge. I hope the H4 EADs are also stopped. It is not fair that dapa benefits are put on hold and not the H4 ead.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast