DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

1. Prepare for the Form I-515A

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][COLOR=#0000cd]Prepare for the Form I-515A[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/COLOR][/B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]

With final exams and planning for vacations, the holiday season is a hectic and exciting time. Studying and packing are important, but as an F or M student you must also prepare your documents for your return to the United States.

[/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][SIZE=3][FONT=comic ...
    Categories
    Latest Happenings
  2. Travel Tips and Information

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Travel Tips and Information[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/COLOR][/B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]

[COLOR=#333333]With the holiday season approaching, students and [/COLOR]designated school officials (DSO)[COLOR=#333333] are preparing for final exams and planning for holiday travel.

Studying and packing are important, but as an F or M student, you must also prepare ...
    Categories
    Latest Happenings
  3. Common Scams

[SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][COLOR=#0000cd]Common Scams[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]On November 20, 2014, the President announced a series of executive actions to crack down on illegal immigration at the border, prioritize deporting felons not families, and require certain undocumented immigrants to pass a criminal background check ...

Updated 01-23-2015 at 10:14 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Categories
    Latest Happenings
  4. I was a victim of visa cheating-Sharing my experience

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]I was a victim of VISA cheating-Sharing my experience [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]http://bit.ly/1JjQsDU[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]
    I would like to use the social media websites to let everyone know about this fraud activity ...

Updated 01-22-2015 at 12:18 PM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Mistakes Employers Make When Sponsoring H-1B Temporary Workers

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][B][COLOR=#0000cd][SIZE=4]Top 5 Mistakes Employers Make When Sponsoring H-1B Temporary Workers[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#000000]OPT/CPT Blast Resume to 2500+ employers
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]
    The H-1B season is off and running! With a strong U.S. employment report, this may well be another lottery year. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms]All petitions must be ready for submission ...

Updated 01-22-2015 at 03:25 AM by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin

Categories
    H1-B Visa
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast