PDA

View Full Version : travel to india when on F1 with CPT

mjmir
07-29-2013, 10:34 AM
i will be joining Goldey beacom college and i want to know if someone has travelled to India without any problem.
Is it safe to travel on F1 and when you have your CPT also from day one. Please i need help in this regard, i really want to Visit India.

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 08:56 AM
I came to USA to a state university in the year 2010 for my bachelors and then i changed my university in 2012 to a small normal university and i want to travel to India this December.

Is it Risky to travel to India.

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 08:57 AM
You can thats not a problem at all. Make sure that you can work from home from the company...Is it for holidays are in the middle of the semester?

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 08:58 AM
What about travel to India on CPT approved and have your H1B approved (as a consular processing case)both of which are yet to start ?

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 08:58 AM
has anybody travelled without any issue, since while getting the admissions, GRE and TOFEL are not considered. Is that an issue?

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi,i m h4 visa.i m planning to join Goldey beacom college for Fall 2.how is the this college.do u get f1 easily.and also do u get h1 sponsor after graduating from this college.plz do reply

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 09:00 AM
hi, i am also joining the aug 24 session, F1 can be recieved in 2- 4 months so may be you want to apply now and get the F1 visa till the time you plan to join the college. and about the H1 , you have to find a job and sponsor for you H1, it has nothing to do with the college.

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Getting F1 is very tough if u r on h4. This is not a University. A simple (community type) college.I can be sure a lot of friends of mine (either for secomd stamping or first stampimg or change of status) got denied ..

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Unless u have an employer already to sponsor you - NO

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi.i m planning 2 join Goldey beacom for fall 2.i met one of admission rep of dis college .She said if u do more CPT like full time u will nt get ur OPT.Initially i thought we get full time CPT for 12 mnths after 2 semesters and 12 mnths OpT.So atleast we have 2 years to find an h1 sponsor.Bt its nt dat wid collage.
Also my concern is stamping of f1 visa when i go 2 india.converting into here is easy bt when u go 4 stamping u can get rejected.specially dis college

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
08-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi,did u complete ur studies from dis college.how many mnths CPT do u get.how ws ur exp with dis college

ankz
09-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Hello. I am also studying in goldey beacom college and working on cpt. I am planning to go to India for f1 stamping. If somewhere has already done this can they please share their experiences. Also can someone tell what are the changes of getting it accepted or rejected? Thanks.

DesiOPTForumAdmin
10-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Hello. I am also studying in goldey beacom college and working on cpt. I am planning to go to India for f1 stamping. If somewhere has already done this can they please share their experiences. Also can someone tell what are the changes of getting it accepted or rejected? Thanks.

Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall within 12 hours-Oct 1st

*Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at http://bit.ly/1da2vrz
If you feel this community is useful, please INVITE your friends by following below steps

1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
3. If you can't find the link, refer http://desiopt.com/include/themes/custom/banners/fbinvite.php for details

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
10-04-2013, 05:11 AM
What type of question is this? F1-opt (which is technically f1 too) so why stamping?

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
10-04-2013, 05:12 AM
Not good chance ! Try your best to avoid stamping ! Best of luck

DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
10-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Can you elaborate your problem

diksh
11-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi, I am planning to join goldey beacon college for the spring semester 2014,I have applied for change of status to F1. I wanted to know if any one had stamping issues?? and any reviews fro this college will be helpful please ...

ameliahale
03-13-2019, 07:53 AM
Hi there! I would like to let you know that there should not be any stamping issues at all. Do not worry and good luck! Have a happy and successful enrollment!