View Full Version : CPT Question: Is there any University or College offers courses in physical science?

07-09-2013, 10:51 AM
I have finished my master's in Chemistry and used all my OPT. I did not apply for H1-B because I was working as a Business Analyst for IT. So is there any university that offers courses like Chemistry or Relevant degree and also offers full time CPT to work from 1st semester like some Universities does in IT background? Reply will be appreciated

07-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Your message will be posted on Facebook wall:http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1. Please follow your post on Facebook and Forum. Thanks-DesiOPT
Posting on: July 9th.

07-15-2013, 05:45 AM
You could have still applied for H1B who know if i got apprved.