X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

USCIS asking for Client letter but There is no way I can get the client letter

USCIS asking for Client letter but There is no way I can get the client letter, Need help.

I am on OPT extension right now. My 29 months going to end in june 2013.. I have applied for H1b.. I have got the RFE.. USCIS asking for Client letter (employer employee relationship doct).. There is no way i can get the client letter even client is not ready to give me an email where they need to reply me that we can not give you client letter or its against company policy.. So does any one have this kind of experience or someone knows what to do in this situation. mine is like employer - prime vendor and cleint.. my employer is going to ask for contract paper between vendor and client (vendor has provided me a document where he wrote that I am working through them to client place).. any one can share their experience who has solve this kind of situation or know some other way as i am not sure vendor will provide contract paper...

2 nd part of RFE says that as i am from Mechancial major and working as a QA Analysts. USCIS wants to know how you moved.. any one have any idea...

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on April 29th 2013
  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    • Mar 2013

One of my friend got a similar rfe when he applied for opt-ext.
    As he was also working in IT being a mech engg. He was asked to submit job duties, job letter, pay stubs. There are certain aspects of mech engg u can apply to IT and thats what he had wrote his job duties. I can say that the letter from ur emoyer can be tough.

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
      • Mar 2013

Also i think uscis is not worried abt vendor or client. They just want to see that the comp u r hired is genuine or not. All the best.

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
        • Mar 2013

U can submit emails that u exchanged with the client , photos taken at client location and ID card, client approved timesheets... Good luck

Comment

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
          • Mar 2013

I appreciate your solution.. It is helpful to so many people.. Thats great..

Comment

Working...
          X