View Full Version : Change of status

Anuja Phansalkar
04-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Hello Guys
I am currently on F2 visa and want to change my status to F1 with in US.
CAn anyone guide me about it.
Do anyone have such experience ?
Do anyone know the problems that might come in it?

04-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 within 24-72 hours please follow the post and forum.
*** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at http://bit.ly/1da2vrz ***
If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
3. If you can't find the link, refer http://bit.ly/16CAYOb

In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on http://desiopt.com/ home page.
we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call

Disclaimer: http://bit.ly/163AglR

04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Your message was posted as anonymous on Facebook wall- (April 10th)

04-15-2014, 07:01 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. If u provide necessary documents there will be no problem
If u have any queries Just msg me in my inbox.

04-15-2014, 07:01 AM
yu dont hv any prob.. all u need to so is seek admission nd file change of status from and provide all required documents

04-15-2014, 07:02 AM
The only problem may occur is when u go out of US and need to come bk, u hav to go to embassy again n get stamped for F1

04-15-2014, 07:02 AM
f2 to h1 is recommended . get a job in one year n apply for nexr year

04-15-2014, 07:03 AM
Nope it's easy for a person to go f1 to opt to h1.

Anuja Phansalkar
04-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Can you tell me the points that should be included in a letter that explains why I want to change my status?
I read that I need to prove that I will be returning to my home country after my studies. What proof can I submit?